Day 01 Arrival in Ahmedabad
upon arrival Ahmedabad and transfer to your hotel. Onarrival check into your hotel. Overnight in Ahmedabad.
Day 02 Sightseeing of Ahmedabad, Driveto Vadodara (111 kms / approx. 2 hours)
Afterbreakfast, proceed for half day visit of Ahmedabad covering Jami Masjid (FridayMosque), Hathi Singh Jain Temple, Calico Museum and the Sabarmati Ashram.Later, drive to Vadodara – located on the banks ofthe Vishwamitri river. On arrival check into your hotel and rest ofthe day at leisure. Overnight in Vadodara.
Day 03 Visit Statue of Unity (95 Kms/approx. 2 Hrs), Drive to Bhavnagar (295 kms / approx. 6 hours)
Afterbreakfast, visit Statue of Unity. Later, drive to Bhavnagar – Bhavnagar the placeof several lakes and temples. On arrival check into your hotel. Overnight inBhavnagar.
Day 04 Bhavnagar – Diu Enroute visitof Palitana (210 kms / approx. 5 hours)
Afterbreakfast, drive to Diu En-route visit Palitana Jain Temple. Arriva and check-inat your hotel in Diu. Overnight in Diu.
Day 05 Sightseeing of Diu
Afterbreakfast, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Diu visiting St. Paul Church & DiuMuseum. Afternoon free for beach activities on own. Overnight in Diu.
Day 06 Diu – Sasan Gir (115 kms /approx. 2.5 hours)
Afterbreakfast, Drive to Sasan Gir. Enroute visit Somnath. Shree Somnath is firstamong the twelve Aadi Jyotirlings of India. It has a strategic location on thewestern coast of India. The temple is built at the shore of the Arabian oceanon the western corner of Indian subcontinent. Arrive Gir and check in at hotel.Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Day 07 Jungle Safari in Sasan Gir
Todayexperience early morning and evening game drive in the Gir National Park. Giris one of India’s oldest sanctuaries, and is synonymous with the majesticAsiatic lion (Panthera leo persica). The only place in India to see thisanimal, this park can take legitimate pride in saving an endangered species,which was at the threshold of extinction in the start of the twenty-firstcentury, by providing it a more secured habitat Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Day 08 Sasan Gir – Rajkot (154 kms /approx. 3.5 hours)
Afterbreakfast, drive to Rajkot. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceedfor the half day visit of Rajkot, covering The Kaba Gandhi No Delo – house ofthe Mahatma Gandhi where he lived from the age of six. The Mahatma Gandhi Househas a good collection of things related to the Mahatma Gandhi’s life…thereafter visit Jagat Mandir, beautiful carved temple of Shri RamkrishnaParamhansa. It is made of red stones. Overnight in Rajkot.
Day 09 Departure from Rajkot
Afterbreakfast, you will be transferred to Rajkot airport for return flight backhome.
End of Services.
• 8 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Meal plan as mentioned above
• Representative for assistance on arrival at Ahmedabad
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Entry Fee at the Monuments
• Services of English Speaking Local Guide in any of the cities
• Jeep Safari at Gir National Park in Sasangir is not included
• Park Entrance Fees of Gir National Park in Sasangir is Not Included
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
• Sasangir Park visit charges will be confirmed at the time of booking