Day 01 Arrival in Rajkot – Dwarka (224kms / approx. 4 hours)
Meetour representative upon arrival Rajkot and proceed to Dwarka. On arrival checkinto your hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Dwarka.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Dwarka
Afterbreakfast, take a dip in the sacred River Gomti River according to the customsof the place. Visit the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, which is one of the 12Jyotirlingas that are mentioned in the Shiva Purana. Also visit Gopi Talav pondnearby and get to learn about the stories of Lord Krishna and the Gopis.Continue further to visit the island of Bet Dwarka. On your way back, visit theRukmini Temple and other famous temples in the coastal area. Witness the famousevening aarti at the Dwarkadhish Temple, before returning to the hotel. At theend of a well-spent spiritual day, return to your hotel for overnight stay inDwarka.
Day 03 - Dwarka to Somnath viaPorbandar (238 kms / approx. 5 hours)
Afterbreakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed from Dwarka to Porbandar earlyin the morning. Visit the Kirti Temple, the memorial built in honour of MahatmaGandhi. From here, continue to visit the only Sudama Temple in the world.Later, begin your journey to Somnath. On your arrival in Somnath check intoyour hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Somnath.
Day 04 – Sightseeing in Somnath
Afterbreakfast visit popular places like Gandhi Ashram, Triveni Sangam, Bhalka Tirthand Geeta Mandir Chowpatty. In the evening, visit another Jyotirlinga of LordShiva, the Somnath Temple. Witness the spectacular evening aarti at the templeand later proceed to hotel for overnight stay in Somnath.
Day 05 Somnath – Diu (107 kms /approx. 3 hours)
Afterbreakfast, drive to Diu. On arrival check into your hotel and enjoy rest of theday at leisure. Overnight in Diu.
Day 06 Sightseeing of Diu
Afterbreakfast, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Diu visiting St. Paul Church & DiuMuseum. Afternoon free for beach activities on own. Overnight in Diu.
Day 07 Diu – Sasan Gir (115 kms /approx. 2.5 hours)
Afterbreakfast, Drive to Sasan Gir. Arrive Gir and check in at hotel. Overnight inSasan Gir.
Day 08 Jungle Safari in Sasan Gir
Todayexperience early morning and evening game drive in the Gir National Park. Giris one of India’s oldest sanctuaries, and is synonymous with the majesticAsiatic lion (Panthera leo persica). The only place in India to see thisanimal, this park can take legitimate pride in saving an endangered species,which was at the threshold of extinction in the start of the twenty-firstcentury, by providing it a more secured habitat Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Day 09 Sasan Gir - Departure fromRajkot (154 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
Afterbreakfast, you will be transferred to Rajkot airport for return flight backhome.
End of Services.
• 8-night accommodation in well-appointed roomsas mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Meal plan as mentioned above
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by privatetourist AC vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt.Service Tax
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Entry Fee at the Monuments
• Services of English Speaking Local Guide inany of the cities
• Jeep Safari at Gir National Park in Sasangiris not included
• Park Entrance Fees of Gir National Park inSasangir is Not Included
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phonecalls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable atmonuments
• SasangirPark visit charges will be confirmed at the time of booking